31 July 2016

Do i have warts around my vagina?


By Dr Vincent Karuhanga

Hello Doctor, I have a problem of warts in and around my vagina and anus. I asked for help from one of my doctors and he told me it is due to constipation. I was advised to eat fruits and drink more fluids but still there is no change. Advise on what to do next.
— Elaine


Dear Elaine: Warts are growths that result from a sexually transmitted germ known as Human Papilloma Virus!
What you have are actually piles which are dilated rectal veins because of pressure in the veins as happens when one has chronic constipation or associated with pregnancy and child birth.
Correction of constipation usually heals piles but if there are other problems like standing for long hours, pressure in the abdomen affecting the blood flow from the rectum to the heart, then the piles may persist.
Sometimes, the piles may not correct immediately requiring medical treatment which your doctor can help out with!











advertisement






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Support

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.