26 February 2016

Why I do not judge money-minded women



Briefly tell us about yourself?
I come from a staunch Muslim family of five, where I’m the second born. I was born on August 23, to Mr Isa Mbazira and Mrs Ftuma Nalunkuma. I attended school at Kibuli Demonstration School, Kibuli Citizen Trust Secondary School for O and A’Level then joined International Islamic University (IUIU).






Pablo Bashir. Which part of the country do you come from?
My name is Pablo Bashir Ssewalu and I’m a Muganda. I find the other two names, Pablo Bashir appealing and easier for people to remember. I only bring in the Ssewalu name when I’m introducing myself in a professional capacity.






You are always seen in the tabloids having fun at night events, are you married?
I’m not married but I’m going to do that soon. My introduction ceremony is planned for the first week of March and the wedding will be for next year, if all goes well.






What does a Chief Protocol Officer do for a television station?
I bring in clients and guests for TV interviews. I’m also in charge of organising the Chief Executive Officer, Dr Kin Kariisa’s affairs.
I, for instance, have to go ahead of him when he has to travel to ensure everything is in order.






For how long have you worked at NBS?
I have been at NBS for five years now. I started out in the marketing and sales department.






What are some of the challenges that come with being in a profession like yours?
Most of the times you cannot have your personal life. Many people have their own perceptions about me, the media will always take photos of me and publish negative stories in the tabloids.






What are some of the good things that come with your kind of profession?
I always travel in and out of the country with the C.EO. He has helped me interact and met important people; some of whom have since become my friends.
I have met people such as Gen. Kale Kayihura, Gen Katumba Wamala, Pope Francis, Patrick Bitature and Charles Mbire among others.






What else do you do apart from being Chief Protocol Officer at NBS?
I have my own business called Pablo Groceries, what I used to do even before joining NBS. The company delivers groceries to people’s homes on order.






How do you handle money-minded women?
For women who are always about the money, I don’t usually rush to judge.
I imagine they probably have financial woes and think I’m the last person who can help. When they persist, I just look for a means of cutting connections with them.






If you were caught cheating, what would be your explanation?
It depends on how you have found me. If you find us hugging, it’s not a sign we are dating, maybe we are great friends. If we are kissing, it could also be that I have taken long without kissing or I am just so happy with that person that they deserved a kiss.






Women and men, who do you think cheats more?
I think women cheat more because they sometimes get blinded by little things. Even if they very well know they are married and get approached by a man, they go on and date them.






And the men who go for married women knowing they are married?
Those ones are simply womanisers.






This is 2016, what mentalities do you think women should adjust?
Women should work hard and stop relying on the man for money. They should also stop cheating and lying to men. They should learn to respect the man’s friends.
To me, my friends come first then my wife because I think a friend is irreplaceable well as woman is.






Would you let your girlfriend be good friends with your best friend?
It depends on the level of friendship. I have a friend called Morgan Muganga. He is my best friend and he is my immediate neighbour. Whenever I take long to return home, my girlfriend waits for me at his place regardless of what time I come back.






What is your ideal type of woman?
Hardworking, God-fearing, and respectful to me and my friends. I don’t like Batooro women; they don’t understand the game of love.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Support

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.