30 March 2016

Siraje does not share his car

Siraje bought this Toyota Premio because he finds it easy to manage and its maintenance cost friendly. PHOTO BY Shamim J Nakawooya 



In Summary



Siraje Kalungi is a businessman in Masaka. He owns a Toyota Premio, new model and he spoke to Shamim J Nakawooya about his car.






How many cars do you have?
I have one car and it is a Toyota Premio new model.






Why did you choose to buy this type of car and at how much?
I have always loved cars but I chose a Premio because it does not consume a lot of fuel. I bought it at Shs25m in October 2014.






Why did you buy this specific car?
I bought the Toyota Premio because I wanted a car which will not cost me in terms of fuel and expenses like servicing it.






How many CCs does it have?
It has 1,500 CCs.






Is this your first car?
No, it is my third car.






How different is it from other cars you have driven?
This car is different from the other cars in a way that I can manage its costs unlike the other ones.






Do you share your car with other people?
No, I do not share it, I drive it alone because I do not think anyone else would wish to repair a car that is not theirs when they crush it.






What do you keep in your car boot?
I keep my gumboots in the boot.






What has been your worst experience on the road while driving this car?
Since it’s a new car, I have not experienced any challenges with it.
Have you ever committed any traffic offence?
None. I am a very careful driver.






What is the furthest you have driven this car?
The furthest I have driven this car is to Tanzania.






What is its speed limit?
It goes up to 180kmph






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Support

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.